The HD4300 is a heavy duty full height high security turnstile. The function of the HD4300 is to provide controlled access when entering or exiting a facility where high flow traffic is present. It can achieve this both mechanically (no access control system/software) such as a pool gate where the passage would be used for only exiting and no entry. Or electronically (with an access control system, card readers, fingerprint readers etc) for keeping track of who is on and off site. It is constructed with American Pride right here in the USA.
- Modular locking mechanism, can be configured fail safe or fail secure as well as clockwise or counter clockwise.
- Key override, the turnstile can be unlocked manually by key, in either direction for service or temporary events where locking isn’t required.
- Plastic end caps on all arms
- Durable galvanized finish
- All stainless-steel hardware
- Card reader mounting plates included
- A counter for the locking mechanism
- Cold weather package
- Hinged lid
- Portable base
- Electronically controlled both directions
- Can be configured for 110v or 220v
- Powder coating over galvanizing
- Several powder coat color options (see our color chart for options
- The 30” passage is standard but custom passage widths such as 28” and 36” can be accommodated
- Input voltage: 100-220 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Operating Voltage: 30 VDC
- Operating Current: 0,2A
- American made steel, fabricated in America
- Extra thick mounting brackets for added security
- Spline shaft, collar, bearing, and bottom flange are corrosion resistant stainless steel
- All fastening hardware stainless-steel
This full height ADA compliant gate is designed with security and simplicity in mind. Ideal to place next to one of our Full Height Turnstiles with hardware to attach, It can be configured a number of ways. A door strike with panic bar, magnetic lock with push to exit button, or a typical door handle with a key and mortise lock. With tough welded steel or stainless-steel construction, a #9 mesh to resist tampering, and a heavy duty fully adjustable hydraulic self-closing hinge, this gate is sure to stand the test of time.
- 36” or 48” passage (custom upon request)
- steel with powder coating or galvanized - powder coating over galvanized - and stainless steel
- #9 mesh to resist tampering or vertical welded tubes for filler inside gate, glass with glass clamps is an optional filler for stainless ADA gate
- Door handle with strike
- Push to exit panic bar with strike
- Maglock with push to exit button
- Key and mortise lock with handle
We also offer custom partitions for in between gates and walls ect… just ask!
This 36” ADA gate is powder coated silver to match aluminum and features an electric strike with an adjustable hydraulic self-closing hinge. (Turnstile and custom partition sold separately.)