FREE VINCI – SURFACE MOUNTED MECHANICAL CODE LOCK WITH SECURED ENTRANCE AND FREE EXIT
The Locinox Mechanical Code Lock Free Exit for swing gates with aluminum housing and stainless steel mechanism. The Free Vinci offers you the ability to secure one side with a code for entrance while leaving the other side free for exit. This lock is 100% mechanical, so no batteries or electricity are required, which makes it very easy to equip any gate with access control. The latch bolt has 3/4″ continuous adjustment to allow perfect alignment of the locking mechanism. Ships standard with the Club handle for the secure “code” side and a round knob for the exit side. The PUSH handle is available for the exit side. The latch gap required is keeper dependent, but the standard and security keepers require a 1-1/4″ latch gap.
- ISO 9227 KTL / E-coated lockbox withstands 1000 hours of salt spray test
- Entrance secured by code, free exit
- Code panel with stainless steel push buttons on one side
- Polyamide rain and dust cover
- Easy and fast set-up or modification of the access codes
- With adjustable polyamide rollerbolt for easy closing
- Extremely strong and user-friendly mechanism
- Automatic code reset after opening by means of the handle
- Anti-code detection with integrated security press plate
- Exchangeable with all Locinox locks
AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING RAL-COLORS
|Gate Frame Size||
3/8"-1 1/4", 1 1/4"-2", 1 1/2"-2 1/2", 2 1/2"-3"