The Locinox LAKY Gate Lock with aluminum housing and stainless steel mechanism. We recommend this lock as the standard for your ornamental gates as it only requires a 3-3/8″ spacing to the first picket and will fit nicely into most gates. The latch and dead bolt have 3/8″ continuous adjustment to allow perfect alignment of the locking mechanism. A stainless steel throw of 7/8″ guarantees secure locking. Ships standard with the black zamac ornamental handle pair. The latch gap required is keeper dependent, but the standard and security keepers require a 1-1/4″ latch gap.
- ISO 9227 KTL / E-coated lockbox withstands 1000 hours of salt spray test
- Easy left or right changing of the self-latching daybolt
- Throw of the deadbolt, 7/8″ in 1 turn of the key
- Adjustment of the bolts up to 3/8″ continuous without dismounting the lockbox
- Key-operated self-latching bolt, allows Free Exit application
- 4-hole mounting with two hex head socket screws
- Center distance bolts: 2 – 3/8″