LOCINOX SURFACE MOUNTED US MORTISE CYLINDER GATE LOCK (USA)
LOCINOX SURFACE MOUNTED US MORTISE CYLINDER GATE LOCK (USA) Or the Locinox LUKYJ5 Series Surface Mounted US Mortise Cylinder Gate Lock is an excellent gate lock constructed with a durable aluminum housing and stainless steel locking mechanism, which makes it perfect for use outside, even in the harshest environments. This lock has been designed specifically around the standard 1-1/8″ US mortise cylinder which is commonly used on doors and gates across the country. This lock provides two-sided keyed access and is perfect for any installation.
Locks are supplied as Keyed Different and include a pair of Schlage C keyway 5-pin (6-pin drilled) cylinders per lock, with matching keys. The cylinders can be easily swapped out to match the other locks in your facility if need be. Both the stainless steel latch and dead bolt have 3/8″ of continuous adjustment which allows for perfect alignment of the locking mechanism. With a generous 7/8″ throw, the bolts guarantee secure locking.
Locks are available in Black or Silver, for both 1-1/2″ and 2″ Square gate frames. You can easily use the silver lock on round framed chain link swing gates by pairing it with a round post adapter and chain link holder. Use the 1-1/2″ Square lock for 1-5/8″ Round gate frames and the 2″ Square lock for 1-7/8″ Round gate frames.
NOTE: Requires a 3-3/8″ spacing between gate upright and 1st picket, fitting nicely into most gates.
The handle style depends on the finish that you choose. Silver locks ship with modern aluminum handles, while black locks ship with the ornamental Zamac style handles.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 3 in|
- ISO 9227 KTL / E-coated lock box withstands 1000 hours of salt spray test
- Gate Lock with double cylinder dead bolt. Designed for 1-1/8″ Mortise profile cylinder
- Fixing cylinder inch thread 8/32′
- Easy left or right changing of the self-latching daybolt
- Throw of the dead bolt, 7/8″ in 1 turn of the key
- Key-operated self-latching bolt, allows Free Exit application
- Adjustment of the bolts up to 3/8″ continuous without removing the lock
- 4-hole mounting with two hex head socket screws
- Interchangeable with all Locinox locks
- The lock box requires a 3-3/8″ spacing to the first picket, fitting nicely into most gates