Locinox Electro Magnetic Lock – handles included
The MAG is a bolt-on electromagnetic lock for powered access control. Available in 2 versions; the MAG3000 has up to 660 lbs. and the MAG5000 which has up to 1200 lbs. of pull force resistance.
The aluminum powder coated housing with integrated design handles gives your access control gate that extra elegant touch.
Stop losing precious time with welding boxes; drilling just 7 holes does the job – our patented Quick-Fix bolts help you install quickly and easily.
A two-layer, protective coating guarantees that our electromagnetic locks are ready for years of worry-free use in the outside elements.
- Guaranteed holding force tested on every magnetic lock
- 500h salt spray resistant! SGS Certified (ISO 9227)
- Tested according to ISO 9227
- Special two-layer protective coating developed for outdoor use
- Weatherproof aluminum housing designed for exterior use
- Anti-residual magnetism kick-off system
- Raised edge on the magnet housing makes it impossible to put a crowbar between the magnet and the armature plate
- Fail open
- Fast and easy fixing by means of 5 holes with Quick-Fix
- Voltage: 12V / 24V DC
- MAG3000: Minimal pulling force: 3000N (660 lbs)
- MAG5000: Minimal pulling force: 5000N (1200 lbs)
- Current MAG3000: 500 mA / 12 V or 250 mA / 24 V
- Current MAG5000: 460 mA /12 V or 230 mA / 24 V
AVAILABLE IN FOLLOWING RAL-COLORS